Full-time Permanent Aesthetic Skincare Therapist
You will perform advanced skincare and aesthetic treatments, with a focus on advanced and device-led treatments such as bespoke medical grade facials and chemical peels, Profacial, micro-needling, Venus body contouring, and fat reduction, HIFU, and much more.
This opulent clinic receives excellent reviews for its professional treatments. You will join a small, friendly team, and you will have the chance to increase your earnings with the commission.
The role is 38 hours per week and is of a permanent nature.
Salary is negotiable and depending on experience.
Skills and experience required
- NVQ level 3/4 qualified or equivalent
- 2 years plus experience
- Takes pride in personal appearance
- Team orientated with a positive attitude
- Good facial knowledge/skills and the ability to develop our treatment protocols further
- Confident in building relationships with clients, recommending skincare products and homecare
- Proactive in using your time to build a full client list and encourage clients to revisit
Application deadline: 11/06/21
Full-time Marketing Executive
Part-time Receptionist - (Belfast)