Obagi Professional C Serum 15%
Obagi Professional-C Serum 15% is ideal for all skin types, protecting against future free-radicals and ageing skin damage. This cleverly formulated vitamin c serum contains L-ascorbic acid, which:
• Neutralises free radicals
• Prevents damage to the skin, slowing down the skin’s ageing process
• Promotes cross-linking of new collagen molecules, improving skin firmness
• It is essential for the cross-linking of new collagen molecules, promoting skin firmness
• Prevents trans-epidermal water loss to maintain skin’s moisture
• Ensures the skin remains plump and hydrated
Obagi Professional-C Serum 15% offers greater antioxidant benefit to your skin as one of the best vitamin C serums.
Ascorbic acid neutralises free radicals, generated from over exposure to the sun, to prevent skin cell damage and can give your skin the superior protection it needs to:
• Prevent premature signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
• Protect against future damage
• Stimulate collagen production for firmer, more resilient skin
• Lighten and brighten skin for more even tone
Obagi Professional-C Serum 15% uses stabilized L-ascorbic acid – the only form of Vitamin C that can be effectively absorbed by the skin. Speak with your skin care specialist to choose from four concentrations to determine which Obagi Vitamin C Serum is right for your skin.
With a 15% L-ascorbic acid concentration, this formulation is suitable for most skin types, allowing its high-performance mechanism to be widely available and beneficial.
How to use
Apply 5 to 7 drops to the face, neck and chest using fingertips.
Apply to cleansed skin in the morning before sunscreen and makeup application.
A slight tingling may occur in some people, which diminishes with continued use.
Please note that it is normal for Vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure.
Any change in the colour does not effect the product’s efficacy.
Ingredients: Proplene glycol, aqua, alcohol denat, ascorbic acid, ascrobyl glucoside, parfum, amyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene