SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifer - 30ml
H.A. Intensifier is a multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels.
This unique formulation contains a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to support skin’s hyaluronic acid levels and deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness.
This hyaluronic acid serum may be used as part of a home skincare regimen after dermal fillers; always consult with your physician for individual at-home advice.
- Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Reduces the look of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin
- Delivers long lasting hydration to visibly improve skin’s texture
- Unique serum-gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on skin
- Paraben- and dye-free, ideal for all skin types
- Can be used as home care after dermal fillers; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
How to use
Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck.
Blend the product into the skin.
Ingredients; Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Propylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16, Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Oryza Sativa Extract, Rice Extract, Disodium Edta , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Limonene, T-Butyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate